Whether you are looking for hyperbaric chambers for sale, for instance a Vitaeris 320 for sale, you are interested in hyperbaric oxygen therapy for wounds, or oxygen therapy for cancer, here are a few facts that you should know before you look any further.
1. Did you know that if Lyme disease is left untreated, infection can spread to joints, the heart, and the nervous system? Though you might not realize this, looking for a Vitaeris 320 for sale so that you can do hyperbaric treatments at home can be a great way to help with the treatment of Lyme disease.
2. Unfortunately, recent studies have shown that the number of reported cases of Lyme disease, as well as the number of geographic areas in which it is found, has been increasing in the United States. One of the reasons for this might actually be that doctors have gotten better at detecting the disease and found better ways of tracking its origins.
3. One of the therapeutic benefits of a high pressure environment, like those provided by hyperbaric chambers, derive from the direct compressive effects and from the increased availability of oxygen to the body. The increased availability of oxygen can help to stimulate the parts of the body that are responsible for healing.
4. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a chronic pain disorder associated with sensitivity to light touch, swelling, skin color and temperature changes, weakness, abnormal sweating, muscle atrophy, and subsequent depression.
5. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy has actually proven itself to be a very viable option to treat reflex sympathetic dystrophy because of the way that the oxygen is able to increase the body’s natural healing capabilities.
One response to “Top Five Facts You Need to Know About Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments”
this seems like some thing that would be really cool but i have to say that it seems a little more than a little bit too good to be true. if this really worked all that well, dont you think that every one would do it?