Whether you have just begun your search for the best marketing rochester ny companies, or you think that you want to begin doing some marketing on your own, here are a few things that you should know first.
1. Though the advertising world has progressed amazingly in the past few hundred of years, do you know what the first paid advertisement was? The first paid advertisement in the United States was a 1704 ad in the Boston News Letter which advertised an estate in Oyster Bay, Long Island.
2. Close to a quarter of overall marketing spending last year was on digital or online marketing. Sometimes this takes the form of good website design tips, mobile website design tips, or hiring a professional website designer.
3. Unfortunately, 88 percent of small business owners serve as the primary marketer for their company. By spending their time searching for marketing Rochester NY rather than just hiring a full service ad agency, they are losing valuable time that could be used to grow their business in areas that they have more expertise.
4. Studies have shown that when people like a brand on Facebook, they are usually either already a customer or they want to receive discounts or coupons. This is not always a bad thing, but it is important to keep this in mind when focusing marketing time and money on similar social media sites. You might be able to get more value for your money elsewhere.
5. In a rather depressing recent study, York University revealed that United States pharmaceutical companies spend twice as much on advertising as they do on research. A small business will not benefit from this kind of marketing commitment in the long run, but keep in mind that to succeed, you will need to keep ahead of your competitors.
Read more articles like this: www.archercom.com